Our inventory is rapidly changing both in-store and online.
Please call us at 512-818-2188 for any questions
The Scorpion 3 by Snugpak is an exciting addition for Snugpak. The first thing people will notice about the Scorpion 3 is its stylish and sleek design. This design helps the Scorpion 3 to fend off those fierce winds that kick up from time to time and still is built and designed for long term hard use. With it's 5000mm PU Coated Fly it can handle large amounts of rain keeping you and your gear dry, as it should be. The Scorpion 3 has one door and three vents as well as all types of extras like internal mesh pockets, No-See-Um-Mesh, all seams are seam taped and much much more. The Scorpion 3 is a Fly First pitch type tent.
- Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop with 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating F/R
- Inner Tent constructed of 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh F/R
- Ground sheet constructed of 190t Nylon with 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating F/R
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh Mosquito Net
- DAC Featherlite NSL anodized poles with pressfit connectors - All DAC Poles are made from TH72M aluminum
- Interior Mesh Pockets (10 Total - 5 on each side)
- 1 Doors / 3 Vents
- All seams are taped sealed
- Alloy Y Stakes (18 + 2 Spare Stakes)
- Comes with a Repair Kit - repairs can be made on the move (Due to international shipping regulations, the glue is not included in the repair kit. To complete the kit, you will need to buy a small tube of Vinyl Repair Glue.)
- Shelter Weight: 5 lbs
- Trail Weight: 6.44 lbs
- Pack Weight: 7.47 lbs
- Packsize: 17" x 8 1/4"
- Color: Olive
A leader is the man who has the ability to get other people to do what they don't want to do, and like it.
- Harry S. Truman