The 3-18x44 Mark 6 M5C2 Riflescope from Leupold features a weather-sealed housing, 34mm maintube and a Horus H59 first plane reticle. Leupold's uses index-matched, lead-free glass and Xtended Twilight multi-layer lens coatings to provide maximum light transmission and image clarity. Blackened lens edges also help to improve image contrast by reducing glare within the lens system.
Complementing the advanced optical system and broad zoom range, this Mark 6 series scope is configured with a durable housing that is built to endure regular use in unforgiving conditions. The scope's one-piece aluminum maintube is weather-sealed and filled with an argon-krypton gas mixture that provides greater thermal stability and fogproof protection than conventional nitrogen gas. Additionally, the spring-loaded erector system enables a generous impact point correction range; it also helps the windage and elevation turrets maintain zero even after repeated recoil.
With the accuracy of 0.2 mil, the glass-etched Horus H59 reticle will provide you with precision in Second Shot Correction. It is designed as a grid of precision dots that allow you to estimate correct windage and elevation compensations without turning knobs or counting clicks. The reticle is calibrated for speed shooting out to 656 yards and offers a maximum range out to 1640 yards. To provide clear visibility of the reticle in various lighting conditions, there are eleven illumination brightness levels.
- Lead-Free Glass: Eco-friendly materials and production process - Quantum Optical System: Index matched elements with Xtended Twilight coatings
- Grid range is out to 1640 yd - For speed shooting out to 656 yd - Range finding accuracy to 0.2 mil - Grid helps to make an accurate Second Shot Correction - Allows for correct for windage and elevation compensation without turning knobs or counting clicks - Secondary horizontal lines allow for a precise elevation hold spacing of exactly 1 mil - Major hash marks are spaced by 1 mil - Minor hash marks are separated by 0.2 mils - First focal plane
Use and Handling:
- 0.1 mil impact point correction - 15 mil windage, 26 mil elevation adjustment range - Pinch-and-Turn locking windage/elevation turrets - Fast-focus eyepiece with position lock
- One-piece aluminum housing - Argon/Krypton-filled for improved weather-sealing - DiamondCoat 2 hard coat protects exposed lens surfaces
- Magnification: 3-18x - Objective Diameter: 44mm - Maintube Diameter: 34mm - Reticle: Horus H59 - Field of View at 100 Yards: 3x: 36.80' and 18x: 6.30' - Parallax Correction: Parallax free at 150 Yards - Eye Relief: 3x: 3.80" and 18x: 3.90" - Exit Pupil Diameter: 3x: 14.70mm and 18x: 2.40mm - Impact Point Correction: 0.1 mil Per Cick - Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment Windage: 15 mil and Elevation: 26 mil - Weatherproofing Waterproof and fogproof - Length: 11.90" - Weight: 23.60 oz - Finish: Matte Black
A leader is the man who has the ability to get other people to do what they don't want to do, and like it.
- Harry S. Truman
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date with our promotions, discounts, sales, and special offers.