The Leupold Mark 4 MR/T M2-TS3A3 riflescope is the scopes you can count on to help get the job done. Match a Leupold Mark 4 MR/T up with your AR style firearm, FAL, G3, SCAR-H, M-14, or bolt-action for a serious boost in magnification and accuracy. Hunters and competitive shooters firing the Remington 700, Winchester Model 70, Ruger 77, and Savage 110 among other popular rifles have come to rely on the MR/T as well.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available
- Finger-adjustable -MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks
- Engraved Bullet Drop Compensation dial for 5.56 77gr NATO
- Low-profile, finger-adjustable -MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, these MR/T riflescopes meet all Leupold Mark 4 performance standards
- Flip-open lens covers included with this MR/T riflescope
- Magnification: 2.5x-8x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 36mm
- Main Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Reticle: Illuminated TMR
- Focal Plane: Second
- Field of View: 35.5 - 13.6 ft at 1000 Yards
- Exit Pupil: 14.4mm - 4.5mm
- Eye Relief: 94mm - 76mm
- Click Value: 0.5" at 100 Yards (1/2 MOA)
- Objective Clear Aperture: 1.4"
- Elevation/Windage Adjustment Range: 90 MOA
- Length: 15.5"
- Weight: 16 oz
- Finish: Matte Black