Oakley sunglasses will take an extra two business days to ship.
The Standard Issue Prizm Maritime Collection was developed to specifically address the challenges of water environments. Utilizing formulated dye compounding technologies, the lens technology emphasizes colors most sensitive to the eyes across varying light conditions. Engineered to reduce glare and separate colors to give you better visibility on the ocean horizon. Enhances greens and reds and filters out the shades of blue that overwhelm your vision on open water and increases contrast to help you identify targets out on the water. Modern, angular architecture and thin yet durable wire frames offer a premium sunglass that is both stylish and on point. Ejector's clean lines and angular lens shape allow the wearer to make a subtle statement.
• Available with Prizm lenses that are designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail
• Constructed of ultra lightweight, C-5™ metal material
• Oakley’s Unobtainium earsocks provide increased comfort and performance and increase grip with sweat
• Adjustable grip-fit clear nosepads help provide the ideal fit and a seamless look
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
|UPC||888392507686||Manufacturer||Oakley Standard Issue|
|Manufacturer Part #||OO4142-0858||Model||SI Ejector|
|Lens Color||Prizm Maritime||Material||O Matter|
A leader is the man who has the ability to get other people to do what they don't want to do, and like it.
- Harry S. Truman