The HHS III is extremely versatile. It offers extremely quick close quarter targeting with the magnifier switched away but can instantly transition to a magnified optic effective out to longer distances. Powered by two AA Alkaline or Lithium batteries, the HHS III can quickly adapt to many shooting situations. The HHS III system offers wide-field optical performance with superior light transmission for visibility in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Dimensions: 9 1/2" L x 2.30" W x 3.30" H
- Weight: 25 oz
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 10 ft. (3 m) Depth
- Mount: MIL-STD-1913 Rail 1" Weaver
- Brightness: 20 Brightness Settings
- Power Source: Two 1.5 V AA Batteries. Supports Lithium, Alkaline, or Rechargeable
- Battery Life: Lithium: 1,000 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 and room temp and Alkaline: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 and room temp
- Fixed Magnification: 3x
- Eye Relief: 2.20”
- Field of View: 7.3°
- Sealing: Fog resistant internal optics
Note: G33.STS is compatible with all EOTech Holographic Weapon Sights
A leader is the man who has the ability to get other people to do what they don't want to do, and like it.
- Harry S. Truman